Becoming a member of the Orleans Chamber of Commerce is truly beneficial for your business whether you receive visitor referrals, attend networking events, or take advantage of educational opportunities, the Chamber is your way to maximize your business network.
10 reasons business owners should join a Chamber of Commerce
- Connections – The business owners and operators you meet through the Chamber can be your clients and open doors to other companies to help grow your business.
- Business advocates – Your ability to influence public policy on common business problems becomes greater as more voices are added to advocate on behalf of businesses like yours.
- Credibility – Membership in a Chamber of Commerce is considered a must by the public and other businesses for your business to be taken seriously and be considered a viable player in your industry.
- Resources – The problems you face in business are likely shared by your fellow men and women in the business community. What better way to talk through difficulties or problems in your business than discussing with those who are walking on the same path as you.
- Intelligence – You don’t have time to stay on top of all the local, regional, and state issues which could impact your business, but that’s at the heart of what we do. We keep you informed so that you can concentrate on growing your business.
- Training – Whether it is a lunch and learn or a seminar on improving your company’s marketing, the Chamber hosts countless programs to help you increase your skills in all aspects of your business.
- Involvement – Consumers and business owners and operators want to do business with someone who is vested in their community.
- Marketing – What better way to introduce your business to potential clients than through chamber-sponsored events that attract other businesses and the public.
- Standing – When you sit on business committees and eventually advance into leadership positions, you are seen by the public and other business owners and operators as an expert in your field.
- Giving back – When you give back to your community, you’re helping others, and that helps the business community become stronger. When the business community is vibrant and strong, the local economy is stronger, and that is good for all businesses that depend on consumers’ ability to spend in the local marketplace.
New Chamber members automatically receive the following free benefits:
- Receive direct leads from visitors to our website
- Post your job openings to our job board
- Referrals from our online business directory, walk-in traffic to our visitor information centers and phone calls
- Online business directory listing which includes your contact information, logo, photo gallery, YouTube video, 1600 word business description, website link, links to your social media pages, search keywords and map link
- Brochure display at our Visitor Information Centers
- Print directory listing in the Annual Truly Orleans magazine, our official publication, the Barnstable Patriot Orleans Information Guide and the Chamber’s information kiosks at Nauset Beach, Skaket Beach, 44 Main St., Old Colony Way and Eldredge Park Way
- Online coupons for you to promote your business
- Free attendance to and hosting of a Chamber Business After Hours
- Free access to Professional Development Workshops
- Sharing your business news and upcoming events on the Chamber blog that syndicates to our social media spaces
- Post of your organization events to our Community Events Calendar, viewed by
- Reduced pricing on Truly Orleans advertising and E-blast distribution to our 1,300 member mailing list
- List of member names and physical addresses for your direct marketing
- Constant Contact e-mail marketing trial or a discount for existing customers
- OCC digital member logos to use on your website and print material
- Possible savings on your health and dental insurance
Gold Members ($200 upgrade)
Gold Level Members receive priority placement in our online directory, a link to their website in all of our email blasts, a 180×150 rotating banner ad on the homepage on our website, and a Featured Member rotating listing on our home page.
Silver Members ($100 upgrade)
Silver Level Members receive priority placement after Gold Members in our online directory, a link to their website in all of our email blasts, a 180×150 rotating banner ad in the Sidebar on our website, and a Featured Member rotating listing on our home page.
Bronze Members ($50 upgrade)
Bronze Level Members receive priority placement after Silver Members in our online directory, a link to their website in all of our email blasts, and a Featured Member rotating listing on our home page.
Join the Chamber today
We welcome you to attend a Chamber event to meet our members and see whether Chamber membership is a good fit for you and your organization. To join the chamber, please complete a Membership Application If you have questions about Chamber membership, please contact [email protected] or call the Chamber at (508) 255-7203.
The Real Value of Your Chamber Membership