Things to do on Orleans, Cape Cod. Want to let more people know about your upcoming festival, parade, or fundraiser? Post the details of your event to our community calendar! Please do not re-submit the same event. We have to approve them before they appear!
NEW Interactive Science Lab! Explore, Discover & Play at CCMNH!
April 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until April 25, 2021
The Cape Cod Museum of Natural History presents our NEW Interactive Science Lab open during Museum Hours starting Saturday, April 17, 2021 11am–3pm. Last entry 2:30pm.
Love Science? Get ready to Explore, Discover & Play!! The John Hay Room is being renovated into an interactive science lab!
• Try the augmented reality sand box and the helicopter wind trials.
• Explore the tinker table or a magnet wall.
• There are butterfly, bug and moth investigations and activities.
• Visit the scientist station: discover and play with their tools plus view a video loop introducing various scientists and their jobs.
• Watch a live frog life cycle in a set of tanks.
• Check out astronomy, field science, physics and more!
Open during Museum hours.
Free with admission and has age appropriate activities age 3 to adult