The Cape Cod Commission is pleased to announce the first round of industry-specific webinars in its COVID-19 Recovery and Resiliency Workshop Series. This two-part virtual series is designed to assist Cape Cod business owners in navigating the economic impacts of the pandemic. This first round of webinars, presented by staff from the Commission and Boston-based consultant Revby, will introduce business recovery efforts in the region and provide real examples of business resiliency and continuity to help local businesses identify effective pandemic-responsive strategies, including digital marketing, eCommerce, and collaboration/networking practices.
We would greatly appreciate your support in sharing this information with businesses in your community and networks:
The series schedule is as follows:
· March 1, 2021 at 3:00 pm: Business Resilience Workshop for Food Service and Restaurant Businesses
· March 2, 2021 at 3:00 pm: Business Resilience Workshop for Accommodations Businesses
· March 3, 2021 at 6:00 pm: Business Resilience Workshop for Retail and Product-based Businesses
· March 4, 2021 at 3:00 pm: Business Resilience Workshop for Arts, Culture, and Recreation Businesses
· March 8, 2021 at 3:00 pm: Business Resilience Workshop for Service-based Businesses
All interested Cape Cod business owners are invited to attend this free workshop series, but space is limited and registration is required. Business owners unable to attend their own industry’s workshop are encouraged to participate in a different workshop that fits their schedule. More information and registration details are available at cccom.link/business-recovery. Thank you for helping us share this opportunity with the broader community.