To meet the growing needs of Lower Cape residents, HPC now offers personalized case management at the following locations each week:
· Tuesday mornings at the Family Pantry of Cape Cod from 10 AM to 12:30 PM
· Tuesday afternoons at the Harwich Community Center from 1 PM to 4 PM
· Wednesdays from 10 AM to 1 PM at the Eastham Public Library
· Thursdays at the United Methodist Church from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
· Thursdays at the Stable Path Community Room from 2 PM to 4 PM
In addition, HPC offers extended hours at its Orleans office every Wednesday from 4 PM to 6 PM.
The Homeless Prevention Council is an independent, non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. Founded in 1991, its mission is to provide case management solutions to support self-sufficiency and stability in the community of Lower Cape Cod.